Our attorneys (qualified advocates) provide support practically in all areas of civil and administrative litigation. We can represent clients in regular and arbitration courts at all levels in cases involving disputes arising out of:
- all types of contracts (sale/purchase, works & services, loans, rent, agency, transportation, storage etc.)
- non-contractual obligations (torts, damages, accidents, unlawful enrichment)
- property and non-property rights (movable & immovable property, IP)
- taxation (corporate & personal)
- customs offences
- employment relations (termination of labor contracts, unpaid salary, disciplinary action)
- actions (lack of action) of government and law enforcement agencies & officers
In addition we can help you in some individual cases (by special appointment) involving:
- matrimonial relations (marriage contracts, divorce, division of property, alimony, child care)
- landlord-tenant relations (rent collection, eviction)
- wills & inheritance etc (preparing & execution of wills, opposing wills).
- We do not generally do criminal defense work, but depending on the nature of the case (business related offences) may undertake such work as well (expensive!).
In protecting you interests and rights our attorneys will perform the following:
- support in informal negotiations and alternative dispute resolution;
- case preparation and consultation;
- collection of evidence and interviewing of witnesses;
- preparation of writs, formal complaints, and other documentation;
- representation before Russian and international courts and arbitration agencies;
- support in the enforcement of judicial rulings and court decisions;
- legal support in corporate restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings;
- support during investigations by federal and local government agencies (including the Federal Antimonopoly Service, the Office of the General Prosecutor, the Federal Tax Service, the Ministry for Internal Affairs etc.